This pattern is in my sweet testers’ hands! Look for the pattern release on September 22!
Call this pattern number 5 for Fall 2021! I’m excited to get this into testing. A few things you need to know before filling out the testing application.
What you need:
- Worsted weight yarn in 3 colors, approximately 11-15 yards (for infants and toddlers) in each color depending on the size you test. More for child and adult sizes (about 20-30 yards in each color)
- 5.0mm hook (H)
- Public IG page
- Ravelry account so you can post your project
- Meet testing deadline of September 20, 2021
- Post on IG on pattern release day, September 22, 2021
- Have well lit photos, flat lays or modeled!
Look for the pattern release on September 22!