Inspired by one of my favorite parts of Boston, the Back Bay, where gorgeous brownstone buildings line the Charles River. Beautiful anytime of year, but fall is truly spectacular. I hope you enjoy this pattern!
What You Need:
- Approximately 109 yards of bulky 5 yarn.
- I recommend using either Loops and Threads Charisma or Premier Yarn Serenity.
- 6.0 mm / J size hook
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends
- Gauge: 11 DC stitches by 6 rows = 4”
- Entire beanie is worked in the round.
- Pattern is worked with two colors. Great for stash busting and scrap stash busting!
- Please note where you will be changing colors.
- Ch 3 at the start of each round does NOT count as a stitch unless noted in the pattern
- Circumference fits adult size 18”- 20.”
- Hat height = Messy bun is 8.5” and traditional beanie is 9”
- Read through all instructions before starting.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive 20% off your first order!