This is the second pattern in my Coal Creek Canyon set. Coal Creek Canyon is a real place just outside Golden, Colorado. I was recently inspired by the beauty of Coal Creek when I visited my daughter and my new grandson, Samuel, in July 2021. I hope you enjoy this pattern!
What You Need:
- Approximately 220 yards of Bulky 5.
- Loops and Threads “Charisma” in Cream (color 1, 109 yards) and Bone (color 2, 109 yards). 3.5oz | 109 yards.
- 8.0 mm / L size hook
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends
- Gauge: 9 hdc stitches by 8 rows = approx 4”
- Pattern is worked completely in the round.
- Pattern is worked with 2 different colors of yarn. Great for stash busting and scrap stash busting!
- You will be alternating colors with each round.
- Ch 2 at the start of each round does NOT count as a stitch.
- Instructions assume you know how to foundation hdc.
- Read through all instructions before starting.