Inspired by the beauty of my home state, New Hampshire, the Notch is an all year round place to visit, hike, ski, or just take in the breath taking scenery.
- Approximately 180 yards of worsted weight 4 yarn.
- I used Red Heart Soft Essentials in black (color 1, about 75 yards) and Yarnspiration Caron Kindness in Cobblestone (color 2, 105 yards) (Note: insert all yarn details here)
- 5.0 mm / H size hook
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends
Gauge and Pattern Notes:
- Gauge: 16 HDC stitches by 12 rows = approx 4”
- Body of beanie is worked in the round.
- Pattern is worked with 2 different colors of yarn. Great for stash busting and scrap stash busting!
- Please note where you will be changing colors.
- Ch 2 or Ch 1 at the start of each round does NOT count as a stitch.
- Circumference fits adult size 18”- 20.”
- Hat height = 9”
- Read through all instructions before starting.